We are looking for a dedicated apprentice for Little Blossoms Day Nursery.
GHQ Training is seeking a Childcare apprentice on behalf of a pre-school in Plymouth.
The owners of the business have many years experience in childcare and they would like to appoint an apprentice alongside other fully trained employees.
The apprentice will be involved in all aspects of running the pre-school and looking after the children. They will be flexible and adapt with ease to working with different age groups. The apprentice will work alongside fully trained professionals to develop their skills and childcare understanding as well as coming to GHQ Training for their full level two qualification.
The right candidate will be motivated to developing a long term career in childcare. They will have a hand on approach to all activities and work well as part of a team. They will be focused on developing young minds through an array of different exercises and benefiting the children long term.
£3.70 an hour
Minimum 30 hours a week
Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship and or a long term career.
The nursery is based in Southway, Plymouth.
Age range: From 0 years to 5 years
The nursery is open from 8.00am until 5.30pm weekdays throughout the year.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to use technology to a basic level – e,g, computer, DVD, photocopier etc
• To self organise and work towards specific goals e.g. the completion of course modules and requirements for apprenticeship scheme
• Requirement to participate in specific and accredited training
• Willingness to participate in other development and training opportunities
• Ability to relate well to children and adults
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team, to understand classroom roles and responsibilities and to understand own position within these
Candidate is required to have GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English. The same in ICT is also preferable.
Share this apprenticeship vacancy
Enquire about this apprenticeship vacancy
Please ensure that you have answered every question throughout each section as without this your application cannot be processed. Please note - Ensure you bring your Record of Achievement / Progress File and Certificates to your interview.