Bambinos require kind, caring and compassionate individuals who demonstrate an enthusiasm to work with children to join their team as apprentices.
We have opportunities available at each of Bambinos Childcare Centres located in and around Plymouth; Plymouth City, Plymstock, Woolwell and Tavistock.
Apprentices must be reliable, able to work well with others and demonstrate a professional attitude and willingness to learn at all times.
Duties may include:
• Help to prepare and fully set out playrooms and outside areas and tidy after.
• Help plan, provide and take part in all the children’s activities.
• Listen to, encourage, enable, stimulate and ensure the safe keeping of the children.
• To liaise with staff regarding any children persistently failing to behave appropriately.
• To be aware of the health and safety of all children in your care, both indoors and outdoors.
• To be flexible and adapt with ease to working with different age groups.
• Advise manager of any matters requiring attention such as concerns about a child, or equipment needing repair or replacement.
Hourly Rate and Working Hours
£3.70 per hour
30-40 hours per week
To become an accredited Nursery Nurse or Senior Nursery Nurse.
Bambinos is a well established and experienced childcare provider in and around Plymouth.
Bambinos offers an outstanding learning journey for children from 0 to 11 years and delivers a complete, trustworthy and reliable service for parents and carers
Bambinos is committed to safeguarding and all staff must under-go vigorous child protection screening and checks with past employers. Bambinos is an equal opportunities employer.
Pediatric First Aid and/or Food Hygiene (not essential)
Compassionate and Kind
Some knowledge/awareness of the Early Years Foundation Stage
GCSEs Grade Four/C or above in English & Maths
Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
Functional Skills if required – including ICT
Share this apprenticeship vacancy
Enquire about this apprenticeship vacancy
Please ensure that you have answered every question throughout each section as without this your application cannot be processed. Please note - Ensure you bring your Record of Achievement / Progress File and Certificates to your interview.