GHQ Training has an exciting opportunity for a Business Skills Tutor/Assessor to join their already successful Business Skills Department. If you are based in Cornwall and looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking and expanding training provider this could be the role for you.
Are you a qualified Assessor who has experience in delivering work-based programmes, apprenticeships and group workshops in Business Administration, Customer Service and Leadership and Management, up to Level 3 as a minimum?
GHQ Training is a well established private training provider based in Plymouth City Centre but covering all of Cornwall and Devon. The company is building a strong reputation for its excellent Business Skills training and apprenticeships due to its quality of delivery and service. Ongoing demand means that we are looking to recruit an assessor/trainer.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Teach and assess the relevant qualifications to people on vocational programmes/apprenticeships.
• Maintain high achievement rates in a timely fashion.
• Deliver English and Maths Functional Skills up to Level 2 in the workplace.
• Develop relationships with employers and engage new learners to ensure caseload is at a consistent level.
• Contribute to marketing activities, including liaison with outside organisations.
• Participate in guidance interviews, enrolment and induction on to the programmes.
• Experience using electronic portfolios systems
• Qualified Assessor (A1, CAVA or equivalent essential).
• Minimum 5 years industrial experience or qualified up to level 4 or above.
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the relevant Apprenticeship frameworks/standards
• We are currently delivering across Cornwall so willingness to travel and work independently is required.
• Self motivated and highly organised
• Excellent admin and IT skills including experience of using MS Office products
• Own transport; full clean driving licence
Based: At home or GHQ Training, Elizabeth Court, Whimple Street, Plymouth
Hours: Part-time initially with potential to develop to a full-time role dependant on caseload
Salary: £19k pro rata (dependent on experience)
For more information or to submit your CV and covering letter please email email@example.com or see our website at www.ghqtraining.co.uk