As a practitioner within the school or college environment, this Level 4 qualification aims to provide you with professional development to further enhance your practice. This work-based qualification will embrace the wealth of experience that you have already gained within the Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning, and challenge you in both your daily practice and theoretical understanding.
• Enabling individuals to learn
• Understand how to support children and young people to improve their mental health and well being.
• Working with others to support children with additional needs and disability in a school or college.
• Working with families and other professionals in a school or college setting.
• Implementing change in a school or college setting.
Candidate must be 18+ and hold a full Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning Qualification
An Advanced Learner Loan
Learners aged 19 and over and studying an approved learning aim at Levels 3, 4, 5 or 6 can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
Eligibility for the loan doesn’t depend on a learner’s income and there’s no credit checks. Interest is charged from the date the first payment is made to the learning provider.
Share this course
Enquire about this course
Please ensure that you have answered every question throughout each section as without this your application cannot be processed. Please note - Ensure you bring your Record of Achievement / Progress File and Certificates to your interview.